LFG 4/2 Division 2 blueprint farming

Tired of not being able to complete those daily crafting assignments, or tired of leaving all those crafting materials just lying on the ground (both of which are weekly clan goals that help everyone get more loot)? Join me tonight. We’ll raise the alert levels and take back the control points.

I should be on from 7 to 11 right coast time. Feel free to just join the party and jump in. No invitation required.
@divisionplayers

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’ll be on or not but i may join you. I do want to warn you though that these are really fing hard at level 3. I know you have probably watched videos of people doing them but Souless myself and a couple of other people tried this a day or two ago and well we wanted to kill ourselves after failing over and over again. I’m not sure if there is some secret but i could never see myself doing these alone but trying on a team again might work but just wanted to give everyone who tries a heads up, especially if you have seen youtube videos of people doing it rather easily.

1 Like

I know. I usually die 2 or 3 times before I can finish one. I’m hoping as a squad I at least won’t have to run back from the respawning point.

Those fuckers are damned Impossible in my opinion, that’s was ridiculous how hard it was and we tried different things to make it work but soooooo many enemies that ate bullets like it was their favorite food

I have been having success with flame turrets and laying down lots of LMG fire to keep targets suppressed as individual enemies are flanked/focused down.