LFG Monday Night Madness 9/25

Let’s the get the LFG thread going. Who’s playing what? And who wants to group up?

I’ll be on Destiny tonight but unsure wtf I want to do. Not sure I’m mentally prepared to raid just yet but can be talked into it. I’d be up for some Crucible action or co-oping a new toon (warlock is a whooping Level 2 and at the farm).

I’ll be playing a plethora of games. If you catch me on one send a invite.

Forza 5,6, or Horizon 3
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Destiny 2
Project Cars 2

I’ll be bouncing around. Catch me if you can.

1 Like

PC Warframe.

You spelled “Destiny Clone” wrong.

Actually, Warframe came first.

Everyone in the clan except me abandoned it for Destiny anyway.

Cowboys play tonight, so once they have the W in hand I’ll probably jump on Destiny. Level 17 now, bitches

I’m a 15. And done with even the Cowboys so I’ll be on before that more then likely

I should be on D2 tonight around 9pm on XB1. Looking to run the nightfall if anyone is down.

http://i.imgur.com/boJUGYp.jpg

I need to run the Nightfall as well.
Should be on around 9 ET

I will be on Destiny. We have a checkpoint in the raid at the third level, Guantlet. If anyone wants to give it a try I would try it again. If you watch any of the video’s it will help with the mechanics. @BrambledWhiskey @BalekFekete @mnvikesfan @MR_DELIVERANCE @ezekielJP @shortbus. We had a few others cycle in and out.

I’d be down the first thing I did after we got off is watch a strategy video, I found a different way of doing it that might be easier.

I’ll be on for some D2, up for NF, Crucible, The Raid, I have a new Warlock to level up also.

I’ll be on PSN. Destiny 2 or Project Cars 2

What the heck Sniper_T1? Didn’t you forget to mention the A-Hole who named the B-Hole? Your favorite bestie from the Beast pillar? I’m just plain offended. No but seriously, I’m glad you made this list. I couldn’t remember who was all in that party. I swear that group might be the funniest group of people I have partied with in… well all year… maybe in years. You people had me hurting at some points. “WE’LL DO IT LIVE!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-Y3HJNU_s

Oh yeah, also too… I’ll be on Destiny tonight. Drag me into a party. I’m down like a clown with a frown in the sewer. We all float down here.

I knew I missed someone. The Beast Pillar and the Axe Pillar, side by side. My wife kept yelling downstairs to stop laughing so loud. It was a funny group. We should have streamed it.

I’ll be on in an hour or so ready to give the raid another shot or nightfall. I got some nice stuff from the engrams my light level went up a bit.

I’m chillin in orbit for a while. Trying to put a fireteam together to do … well anything. I’ll grind public events if that is what you wanna do. Just hit me up.