LFG Post 10/9

Let’s get our shit together and squad up. Who’s running a room and needs a player for their fireteam?

I’m and about as wishy washy as ever. The Iron Banner is about to start so I could EASILY be swayed into a different game.

Anyone have Fortnite Battle Royale? Looking for 3 people.

Anyone want to play some Paladins?

All I have to really do in D2 is raid. If I can’t get a group in either of the above 2 games, I’ll gladly raid. Who’s forming a raiding party?

1 Like

I likely will be racing and watching MNF.

I will be online practicing for the Iron Banner. So I’ll be looking to run Fireteams of 4 for Crucible action.

How many have Fortnite BR? Would there be some interest in that tonight aside from Lala and myself?

Long weekend and I’ve been on D2 since noon. I’m hoping my wife doesn’t want to watch thevery Leaf game tonight and I will be on D2 by 9.

Raid, milestones, crucible, NF…whatever.

I will be on a bit later.
Need to catch up with some work.

Down for Destiny 2 if anyone needs to complete anything before tomorrow.
Or something else, if I have it.
@PlayStationPlayers

I will be om D2 tonight. If anyone needs to still do the NF let me know and i can help get you through it. Down for anything else as well.

Fun trying the Raid last night @Grex @GrayBush @Hogarthehuge @Elgr8one and @big_sack_dragon . As we became more organized it got a bit better, but what a pain in the ass.

1 Like

It was not as painful as the last few times I tried it. I had never competed even the first section we did. We were doing good, but time was not on our side.

@ixL0N3W0LFxi, @anon42851937 and I played a few rounds of Fortnite Battle Royale. We got far a few times but need to scavenge (and build) better. The one guy during the last match had a Scar AR. Can’t really compete with just shotties.

I almost wonder if starting outside one of the major areas that people jump to and waiting a few to head in wouldn’t work to get some people taken out and have an abundance of weapons lying around like we saw in that town area in our best match.