LFG - Thursday 11/16

What’s on your gaming agenda this evening? If you are looking for some MP fun with GRG post it up in here and see who else wants to join in on shenanigans.

New Hero supposed to be released on Overwatch today. And a new class, game mode and maps released today as well on Wildlands.

I’ll be on one or the other for a bit

Well, Look for me just after 9 est. If I can get my kids power brick again tonight, I will be on for some COD.

I will be working on the back end of the Star Wars campaign but will be up for some multiplayer in it if others want to play.

I might be tempted to run some Fortnite tonight. Need to take a break from CoD and it’s issues.

There is going to be a lot of GRG playing PBUG on the SexBox. I know a lot of guys are hyped for it.

1 Like

Playing WW2 this evening. Tech68x

1 Like

Played some Overwatch with Razer. The new hero looks promising. At least from a distance. There’s never a point in trying to play them within the first week of release.

I love the new Wildlands maps. Heavily wooded areas, ruined and bombed villages and a little urban aspect. PvP on this game is a blast.

I took a break from the CoD buginess to play some Fortnite Battle Royale. We had a full squad of @anon8564842, @MrWhiskerBizkit and @h2daddy .

Got close to the final team a few rounds. Good games.

Mercy was nerfed more than I expected. I was struggling with her. Ana has her dmg boost and it’s quite noticeable. Moira was really easy to kill but her orb is a pain. I think she needs a little more distance on her main healing ability. She’s good in close quarters combat/healing but any distance and she’s useless. I never thought to swap her controls. I’ll have to try that.

Good games last night. I just hate that I only got in for two. Hopefully we can try again soon.