Looking for event ideas

Hey all, looking for event ideas for upcoming GRG events. Anything goes. Please post up a game if I didn’t list it here. Just feeling out (and up!) the crowd.

• Destiny 2 events
  • Halo Infinite
  • Fortnite Zero Build
  • Call of Duty MP
  • Call of Duty Zombies
  • Call of Duty Warzone
  • Battlefield 2042
  • Borderlands Tiny Tina
  • Other ideas

0 voters

I edited the poll to allow up to three choices.

I know FPS and 3PS are the preferred games for most of our members, but there are a few simmers in the members list. I have been thinking about hosting more simulation game events. Microsoft Flight Simulator has some sort of event tied to the new Top Gun Maverick movie, Snowrunner is about to get a Series X|S makeover, and theHunter: Call of the Wild gets new content twice a year. There is also another hunting game slated to be released this holiday season that might dethrone Call of the Wild as king. Need to check on the status of the GPS mod for Farming Simulator 22. If we had a dedicated server for that we could attract some members.

I’d be happy to host simulation events.

Halo Infinite will hopefully get campaign co-op in August.

Deep Rock Galactic is adding new content on a regular basis.

MSFS, Snowrunner, theHunter: Call of the Wild, Forza Horizons 5, Halo Infinite, and Deep Rock Galactic are all on Game Pass.

MSFS, FH5, and Halo Infinite have crossplay between Xbox and PC. theHunter has some limited crossplay. Snowrunner might have it by now. I know they released it for all but Xbox at the end of last year with Xbox getting it “a little later”.

1 Like

I’m up for SnowRunner, Call of the Wild, and Deep Rock. Also Elden Ring. Farming Simulator 22 was fun but the online didn’t work well for me.

1 Like

I’m always down for halo but infinite has been a slight disappointment. There’s always for a horizons for group races etc. Those were always a good time. We could also revive your fav @Lala_Calamari Rocket League ha ha ha.

1 Like

Apex is my vote.

Forza is a great game on game pass. Easy to group up and race. I will play anything though.