Looking for Guests for the 100th Episode of the ReaperCast

GRG’s ReaperCast Podcast 100th episode is rapidly approaching and we’re looking to make it a special event. We are looking for volunteers willing to pre-record some mini interviews. This is open to all members, even ones that have done Member Spotlights previously. We will record the interviews over Discord Chat and they should only take 5-10 minutes.

Here is a basic list of questions we’re looking to ask.

1. Ask users name and what platform they game on.
  2. What brought you to GRG in the first place?
  3. What do you look forward to with GRG and gaming with Adults?
  4. Tell us a memorable / funny GRG story.
  5. Favorite ReaperCast moment.

We’ll start scheduling the interviews soon as we really want to get this project started. Post up here if you’d be interested in being part of Episode 100.

1 Like

Sure, how much do we get paid?

2 lips and some gums outta do it.

1 Like

Let me talk to @HAWKLANDER. He can handle that.

I hate you.

I’d say I’m in but I’m pretty sure all staff have already been volun-told.

1 Like

Hawk should be on 100 years old and the 100th episode, a perfect tie in.

3 Likes

I’ll do it. Any idea what day/time you’ll want to record these?

1 Like

Right now!!!

Time and date are really up to you. We’d want to do the recording sooner rather than later, so reach out to schedule.

I’ll work on getting a schedule out. I’ll probably set up a few nights.

Oh boy. I’ll probably regret this…

1 Like

I’ll get with you guys on a schedule.

Still looking for others.

some of the long time regulars like wolf and sniper maybe, I’d like to hear asn and mower too

I haven’t been on for a long time either…since the video days I think…So if you still need spots I’m down

Should we start a “Lala lies thread…” :rofl:

5 Likes

I think I’m going to start scheduling these for next week. I’ll open up Tuesday and Thursday (27th and 29th) after 8 PM EST.

We will do this over Discord and I’m trying to decide if I’m doing voice only (as opposed to video chat) as I can set a Bot up to just record it.

Make sure to come prepared with answers to the questions. Looking for funny or interesting stories.

• Ask users name and what platform they game on.
  • What brought you to GRG in the first place?
  • What do you look forward to with GRG and gaming with Adults?
  • Tell us a memorable / funny GRG story.
  • Favorite ReaperCast moment.

BTW, I’m thinking these will be quick. 5-10 minutes each.

I’m good with tomorrow night I think…prolly 9ish after kids in bed…need a favorite 'cast moment…There was one that jammer had me laughing out out so hard my side hurt…I gotta look back at some from 2017…I’m pretty sure it was like November about this time last year

1 Like

Key words being next week. 27th and 29th.

2 Likes

Ok same time next week sorry

1 Like