Lord, save me from randos

True story…Or should I start Dear Penthouse I never thought it would happen to me?
I dropped into Battlegrounds to check it out and my teammate told me I wasn’t playing capture the flag the right way. I was MVP and he was dead last in the scoring.

@ESOPlayers come save me from random idiot people (I’m repeating myself).

1 Like

Doing a bbq tonight or I would. Battlegrounds is something I keep forgetting g to try

Not sure who is around tonight but there are plenty of ESO players out there who will join you.

I haven’t messed around in Battlegrounds yet. Is it level / gear depending? I have 2 50’s and am like 270 CP. I’d like to run some but don’t want to fuck over a team if I’m not geared correctly.

I ran several random dungeons last week and only finished one because someone always quit before the end. And a couple of times we were at the last boss fight. Why fight all the way through and quit before you finish and get the reward?

I played for the first time last night and it wasn’t bad. There are 2 levels one for 10-49 and one for 10-50 non-champ. Three maps and three different games (deathmatch, capture the flag, and area control) spawn randomly with a 15 minute time limit.

I’m sure if you want to make it to the top of the leader boards you would need a four man team and the meta gear, but it’s not not something you need to enjoy battlegrounds. Even playing with randos who didn’t quite grasp what was going on I had fun. If anyone wants to try it out I’ll team up

We’ll have to try this out. I’ll have to look at finishing out some gear for the Sorc I have at 50.

@xxxNAILBUNNYxxx would probably be into this as well.

It’s a game mode I keep forgetting about. I’m definitely interested in checking it out.

I am going to try Battlegrounds. Ran random dungeons last night and ended up with an awesome group. I had an awful game but they kept picking me up and dragging me through. I was literally getting one shotted every 30 seconds.