Madden NFL 18 Free Weekend

Starting today, Thursday October 19th, at 9 pm PDT and extending through Sunday October 22nd at 11:59 pm PDT, Madden NFL 18 will be available to play for free. All of the features of the game will be available to try out during the free trial time, including MUT, Longshot, the story mode that comes with the game, and Play Now Live. If you want to keep the game, it will also be on sale for 33% off during the trial period so you can carry over your progress after the trial ends.

A perfect way for someone to try it out and if they like it get involved in the GRG Madden league.

2 Likes
2 Likes

OK where exactly is this located? I see City Skylines is free but I cannot locate anything for Madden 18 other than the trial. I got an email from True achievements saying Madden 18 was free for the weekend but people were complaining that all the features weren’t available and it was basically just the trial where you’re stuck playing with just 2 teams. I’m installing the trial for now, but I think it said it was like 30gb’s and I have HORRIBLE internet. It’ll take several hours.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n30205/madden-nfl-18-free-weekend-and-mixer-competition-announced?utm_campaign=newsletter_200&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter