Mafia Trilogy

If you have never played any of the Mafia games, I do suggest trying them out, remakes are coming.
Mafia 2 is one of my all time top 5 games. Sure, not open like GTA games, but the story, setting, music, characters, really make you feel like post-WW2 time.
Mafia 3 has a great story and acting, lets you know what happened to characters from 2 when that game ended, and in general not a bad game… little repetitive, but still a solid game.
Guessing the first Mafia is being remade, or at least I hope it is since this is being titled Trilogy, really want to try that game.

1 Like

Couple of pics and what seems to be official original Mafia being remade and part 2 coming next week.

I’ll check this out, sounds cool.

Mafia looks better than ever in new Definitive Edition trailer

2K has released a new trailer Mafia: Definitive Edition — Hangar 13’s “rebuilt-from-the-ground-up” remake of the original Mafia game released back in 2002.

The narrative trailer titled “New Beginnings” introduces protagonist Tommy Angelo and the game’s story. According to 2K, Mafia: Definitive Edition features an “updated script filled with rich new dialogue”, expanded backstories, new gameplay sequences, additional cutscenes and other enhancements all powered by the same engine used for Mafia III.

Mafia: Definitive Edition launches on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on Augst 28th. Mafia II: Definitive Edition and Mafia III: Definitive Edition are out now and can either be purchased standalone or as part of the Mafia Trilogy bundle.

Mafia: Definitive Edition

$53.49

Mafia: Definitive Edition

Available August 28th, 2020 Part one of the Mafia crime saga - 1930’s, Lost Heaven, IL Re-made from the ground up, rise through the ranks of the mafia during the Prohibition-era of organized crime in America. After an inadvertent brush with the mob, cabdriver Tommy Angelo is reluctantly thrust into the world of organized crime. Initially uneasy about falling in with the Salieri family, the rewards become too big to ignore.

Set price alertPre-Order

Mafia: Trilogy

$79.99

Mafia: Trilogy

Mafia: Definitive Edition - Available August 28th, 2020 Be immersed into the brutal world of organized crime spanning three eras of illicit activity in America. For the first time ever, play all three crime dramas in the Mafia franchise in glorious 4K and Ultra HD detail, including the built from the ground up, faithfully reimagined edition of the critically acclaimed original, Mafia. Includes main games and all DLC releases. Learn More at www.Mafiagame.com

Set price alertBuy