Marvel Heros - Diablo 2 with the Marvel License

This game has been around for a few years, I JUST started playing it Because a recent update allowed gamepad support without XPadder. Unfortuantely the Update was pushed from November to early January, but the game still got it’s hooks in me. What it really reminds me of is Marvel Ultimate Alliance, One of my favorite games i’ve ever played.

The game is free to play, availble on Steam, and you can play every character to level 10 to decide which you wanna stick with. Other characters are unlocked with cash, in game currency, and RARELY as pickups (i think).

My account is AudibleSilence, I know others have said they played in the past, and @EnyoBellona Just started the same night i did. It’s nice game to just turn your brain off and kill things. Curious what the end game stuff looks like.

https://marvelheroes.com/

1 Like

Fun stuff…I easily spent at least 2 hours going through the heroes and checking out what abilities each one had.

I started playing this game. Found it not bad, but did not really hold me. Went through a few characters. Probably a lot more fun with friends. Wish I had some.

1 Like

i feel like i could really dig into this game in Jan when the controller support is added. i can do ok with M/KB but i’d be faster with controller.

its relaxing.