Marvel’s Avengers beta times for UK, US and Europe, plus all beta start dates and end dates explained
The Marvel’s Avengers beta is available across three weekends, debuting first on PS4 as a closed beta, before opening up and appearing on other platforms in subsequent weeks:
|Avengers Beta dates
|Friday, August 7th to Sunday, August 9th
|PS4 (closed access)
|Thursday, August 6th
|Friday, August 14th to Sunday, August 16th
|PS4 (open access)
Xbox (closed access)
PC (closed access)|Thursday, August 13th|
|Friday, August 21st to Sunday, August 23rd|All platforms (open access)|Thursday, August 20th|
As for Marvel’s Avengers beta start time and beta end time, they are both at 9pm in your timezone.
To clarify, each weekend the Marvel’s Avengers beta will begin at Friday 9pm, and end at Sunday 9pm, regardless of where you live.
Marvel’s Avengers closed beta access and requirements explained
For the opening weekends on each respective platform, you need to have a beta code to access Marvel’s Avengers.
You can get a Marvel’s Avengers beta code by pre-ordering any edition - either digitally or through select retailers.
Once you have a code from your participating retailer’s receipt or email, enter it into the Marvel’s Avengers beta code redemption site, and select the platform of your choice.
If you don’t pre-order), however, you’ll still get Marvel’s Avengers beta access - you just have to wait for the open beta dates that follow.
Also, regardless of your platform and when you participate, you need:
- A Square Enix Member’s account - so having one set up and ready to go ahead of time (is free) might save you some time for when it arrives.
- A one-time online access to unlock the single-player campaign content, and online access for multiplayer content.
Everything else you need to know about the Marvel Avenger’s beta
Regardless of the Marvel’s Avengers weekend you’re playing, the beta will offer the following:
- Single-player content from the campaign
- Co-op War Zone and Drop Zone missions (playable online with others on the same platform)
- HARM challenge rooms
- Hero and world progression, allowing you to try out the experience system up to Hero Level 15 and Power Level 45
Though progress and levelling will carry over from weekend to weekend, they will not carry over to the full game. That said, there are several rewards on offer to make it worth your while…
Marvel’s Avengers beta rewards and unlocks
Though progress won’t carry through from the beta to full release, there are several rewards up for grabs:
- Two exclusive nameplates from completing certain objectives (one for beta participation, another for completing three HARM rooms)
- Unlocking Marvel’s Avengers rewards in Fortnite