Microsoft Will Let You Design Your Own Custom Xbox One Controllers

heres the trailer from E3

these controllers cost $79.99 each, with an additional $9.99 for text. Every custom controller is actually the new redesigned pad, which will first launch with the release of Xbox One Slim. This means any custom controller will come equipped with a new textured grip, and increased wireless range, among other improvements.

Since these are the new style, you have to wait till at least Aug 2nd when the slim console launches to get them… so right now it says 8 weeks… who knows how long it acutally is to make these…

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/

Its kinda cool… but needs more options…

I made a Military looking one

And a crazy one

1 Like

These will be the new controllers with the bluetooth and grips.

I like the laser engraving. Pretty cool to have the controller with you GT on it

1 Like

Bluetooth is only an option for the Slim, right?

I guess for PC as well.

Features and specifications
For Xbox One and Windows 7/8.1/10Up to 40 foot range with Xbox One SFeatures Bluetooth® for easy wireless gaming on Windows 10 devices
Remap buttons through the Xbox Accessories appCompatible with Xbox One Play & Charge Kit, Chat Headset, Stereo Headset, Chatpad and moreIncludes 3.5mm stereo headset jack and (2) AA batteries
Textured grip for more control
Bluetooth® use requires Windows 10. For use without Bluetooth® on Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, a USB cable or Xbox Wireless Adapter is required (each sold separately).]
Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information about using this controller and other accessories on each platform. Windows drivers available at xbox.com/xboxone/PC-controller; storage required. ISP fees apply. For use with controller compatible games. See game requirements for compatibility. Warranty at xbox.com/xboxone/warranty.

Adapter required i guess for old consoles and pc.
This is from the design lab page