MLB's The Show '17

All I’ve done so far is open some DD packs, and set up my single player franchise.

Ok, last weekend didn’t work out due to computer upgrades. I’ll get it going this week.

1 Like

He lies on the Reapercast constantly…don’t believe him here either.

1 Like

How many games should we set up the online franchise for?

I wouldn’t go nuts. I think 20 something would probably be best otherwise we may never finish.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve sent out invites to those that had interest in an online league. Anyone else?

@beers_and_leafs, I sent you a FR on PSN. If you want in, accept that, and I think I can send an invite to the league.

1 Like

I would love to, but i think with it being in my sons room i may slow you guys down too much.

You know what thread to move to…

2 Likes

I was giving people time to sign up. Is it pretty much @anon36214017 @D1G1TALC1PHERS and myself?

1 Like

I would love to sign up also…just doesn’t need to be 6 games a night

I don’t think that’s how I have it set, unless I screwed something up.

I think he is referring to the speed at which the Madden league goes sometimes.

1 Like

Ok…wanted to make sure, because I think there’s something about 6 games in there, and i wanted to make sure I didn’t botch a setting.

No no, sometimes i cant get online and play every night so I dont want to sign up if everyone plans on playing several games every night is what I am saying.

I’ll probably be that guy as well.

All I want to know is if I can bring my dogs to the stadium…

You will probably be waiting on me considering my ps4 is in a box in the closet.

Alright…we’re going to try this again with the influx of @PS4Players. Anyone up for a quick league before 18 comes out?

1 Like

I am in. I don’t know what team though. Flip for the Cubbies?

Let me think of a backup team if I lose out on the Cubs via coin flip. Do they have draft mode like Madden for Franchise, or would that take too long?