MLB's The Show '17

Hmmmmm…maybe honoring your podcast partners in me and @Lala_Calamari ?

I can be the Yankees. You can have the Cubs, JH.

Are you saying the Phillies?

2 Likes

You and @D1G1TALC1PHERS didn’t get invites last night?

Well, I tried watching TWD after setting it up, and I started dozing off 20 minutes in, so that kind of screwed up posting.

1 Like

Here’s where we may have problems (and may have had problems the last time): The minimum players seems to be 6 for an online franchise. I wonder if that’s been our issue since we never got 6 to join. I’ll check things tonight to see if we can get it started after you guys accept the invite.

I think as long as you set all the teams to Human or CPU you are good to go. I could be wrong though.

I’ll have to check how I set it up. It just shows 6 teams waiting for invites to be accepted. I’ll recheck my setup. It’s also waiting for rosters to be accepted, and said something about load being heavy. I have a hard time believing load is that heavy this close to 18 being out.

2 Likes

Ok, I think I have the game limited to 6 total teams instead of a potential 6 player run. If this is the case, do you guys want me to redo the league to all teams, where we can pick ours? @anon36214017 @D1G1TALC1PHERS

Any other @PlayStationPlayers interested?

I think it’s set for a max of 6 teams total.

right

I’m going to mess with it again tonight. I messed it up.

He has a “headache”.

2 Likes

I quit. I can’t seem to get a game in.

3 Likes

I may have just bought The Show 18.

1 Like

I am interested in joining. I have 17 although I have only practiced hitting on it and would be willing to get 18 if there is interest.

1 Like

Fresh made meme…

https://i2.imgflip.com/27dt46.jpg

1 Like

Not in your league

1 Like

Johnny would join.