Monday Night Halo 1/25

Just a reminder that Mondays are Halo community Nights for GRG. So if you have the game join us.

Also, I wont be on tonight for Halo but Lala should be on to run the room.

http://grimreapergamers.com/events/2016/01/monday-night-halo-2-8/

1 Like

Yes, I’ll be on for some Halo. It’ll be great if we get enough for a private lobby, if not let’s head into BTB or Warzone.

That’s if @anon17026160, @PARTYIN_ON_U @APMech12 want to hold my hand in a warzone.

1 Like

Lala won’t let me play since he wants to win.

I’ll be on yea we had some rough warzone games the other night. Hopefully we can do better tonight if we play. I’m down for whatever!

If I get on tonight I wouldn’t mind doing some Warzone to switch things things up.

Hah it’s better to have more people on. I don’t get butt hurt about losing games. We play customs most of the time anyways as long as there’s enough on. Warzone and BTB are unranked anyways.

Sorry but count me out. I’ve got to go do that job thing. Plus I’d be really rusty since I’ve gotten sucked into the elite d game and haven’t played halo for a while.

That’s what I say about myself.

Good games tonight. Well, good games minus that one prison rape match in warzone. That was painful. We played a lot of standard arena, a few Warzones then back to arena.

I really wish more GRG played this game. Multiplayer is so smooth, they give you FREE Monthly DLC and forge maps give you an endless supply of custom game types.

1 Like

Agreed the multi is very good. Match making is fairly balanced with the occasional curb stomp from 12 man fire teams in warzone but that’s expected. Sure the story wasn’t the best but the multi, customs, and free DLC make up for it. Don’t understand why people refuse to like the game.

I am not good at any shooter in the first place and am even worse at Halo.

Also, you’re not allowed to play Halo with me.

Yet the grumpkin wants more people playing Haloz. I am going to join you stealth and then play like Johnny by never depressing the right trigger.

FTFY.

We do send out invites and are looking at playing Private Custom games. I get it, people are too scared to get stomped by me.

You guys should hit us up on Mondays (GRG’s set Halo Night). Our goal is to run custom lobbies. We play a mix of standard Halo game modes and some special ones people dig up.

Like Sumo Pit.

3 Likes

Good times last night. We had a pretty good run overall.

Found my mic adapter little shit hid it in the laundry lol

1 Like

A little late, but I’m hoping work won’t interfere next week. Plus, my son has comendered my XBone for Lego Dimensions. Time to put an end to that. :wink: