Monday Night Halo 6/6?

So is anyone down for Halo tomorrow night? Let me see a show of hands. If not I will run an overwatch event instead.

@HaloPlayers

I’ll be on Overwatch earlier, if you see me on it send me an invite as a reminder. I’ll do some Halo 5

I will be on Overwatch early but can switch to Halo.

We had some good games last night. @grex loaded up some customs like Toilet Bowl and bouncy house. Both were very odd but it was cool to see what Forgers can accomplish. We had @rsnumber2 @Sniper_T1 @anon17026160 and @Hogarthehuge on. We played some 4v4 arena and had some close matches then hopped over to my favorite, Big Team Battle. I actually went beast mode with 25 kills and 3 flag caps (thanks @grex for letting take your kills and flag caps! :grin:).

Hopefully we can pry a few more off the Overwatch crack next Monday night.

Yeah, the customs were good. Would have been better with a full party. The nuketown remake was actually pretty good. I bet that map would make a great vag match with a shotty/sniper game mode and a full party.

I need to get back on some Halo. I keep getting sucked into Overwatch.

Yeah I’m sorry @Grex I did want to jump in that but my nephews just gotten Overwatch so I wanted to play some games with them, not something I usually get to do.

But I definetly want to get into Halo some night.