Mortal Kombat X

So I payed off the remainder of my pre order today on the PS4. Anyone else picking this up?

1 Like

YES! Tuttle is also picking it up i believe.

1 Like

Im really excited

who are you gonna fight as first?

Pre-ordered. think im going to pick up that new HTC One M9 when i pick it up also.

1 Like

who else is waiting…

Now I Remer why I stopped playing this tucking game.

Wasted an hour trying to learn 1 fucking combo. And no, I didn’t get it.

I like to discover my own combos. i’ll go through a tutorial to know the nuances of the new mechanics… and then thats it. Been using Jax’s daughter, Jacki? anyway i like the way she plays. I wanted to like the guy with the pistols but he is too slow for me.

I have no intention of becoming even remotely good against randoms online. i got this game to play against friends, and to tide me over till Street fighter comes out. I wont spend hours and hours in training mode to figure out one combo that prolly wont work in actual “kombat”

The live towers are pretty fun. I did 2 of them, one had a random satilite shooting at me, the other was random bombs… The Krypt thing is odd… there seems to be a shit ton of stuff to unlock, and random attacks which is odd.

Faction wars… i dont really get this… its cool to have faction specific fatalities… but my faction only has 6% which is usually what happens with this type of thing.

I was just going through the tutorial to refresh myself and figured it was an easy achievement.

Moved on to Story mode so I could try different characters and shit.

Yeah, no chance in hell of me plying randoms just to rage quit, it’ll be friends and my son. At least until he kicks my ass and I ban him from the living room.

Anyone else feel that Ermac is way too OP???

havent used/fought him really. i feel scorpion is way OP but thats like every other game he is in.

Is anyone on the sexbox getting this? I might be to for trying it after the price drops.

I know a couple of us did, but I suck balls at it.

1 Like

thats our secret… we all suck at it. makes it fun and even. also exciting when we accidently string a combo together.

1 Like

grab 3 -4 clan members and go into king of the hill. drink and have fun.

2 Likes

Did i break it???

What am I looking for??? I dont see anything wrong

… -_-

Ed boon just Tweeted this… new DLC, injustice sequel, or just an old pic from the last injustice/MK V DC?

1 Like