N2rock reporting for duty - PS2 on PS4

Who the hell is N2rock… Well, I’m an old guy that loves FPS. I started off with CoD Modern Warfare, then Blops, then sick of all the kiddies with their panic knives and spinning quick scopes, I switched to BFBC2. Remained with BF thru BF3 and BF4. I’ve gotten bored with BF4 when a friend told me about PS2 a month ago. Once I got past the learning curve, I fell in love with it.

During all my FPS gaming, I’ve always been a member of a clan of “old guys”. My PSN is “OG-N2rock” (send me a friend request), the OG of course means “Old Guy” (not to be mistaken with Original Gangster LOL) Unfortunately, the majority of my old guy friends that I have FPS’d with for years, simply won’t leave BF4- a handful have joined me on PS2, but most won’t even try it. A few have tried it for 5 minutes and gave up (sheesh, deal with the learning curve would ya!!!).

So I have been hesitant about joining another group, simply because I don’t have time to devote to another forum (sorry, hope that isn’t an issue with anyone). But I really miss squading up with others for a good time of killing (and drinking if that is your choice)

I don’t have a lot of time for gaming though. My usual is Friday and Saturday nights from 10pm CST until 1am. So yeah, 2 nights per week for 3 hours is about it. Although I do get on sometimes in the morning for an hour before work. But that is such a short amount of time it’s not worth squading up…

I currently have a TR on Genudine Level 15, and a VS on Palo level 16.

So there you go- if you’re game time matches up with mine and you have similar faction/world, shoot me a PSN friend request and lets go do some killing

welcome. most of us are on the NC. i’ll send you a friend request and we can meet up next time your online.

Welcome.

Welcome to GRG. We hope you find time to hang out in the forums and in chat. We have a good group playing PS2. Have fun!

Welcome to the woodshed…eerrr. the clan.

Texas Reaper Crew- now that is righ up my alley! I’m a Texan. Let me know which faction and world you play, and I will create a new character to join you!

I’m on XB1, so I can only be with you in spirit lol. Where abouts are ya? Don’t tell to many people you’re from Texas, @Lala_Calamari especially. I think he has a Texan fetish.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG fellow Texan.

New conglomerate on genuine.
If you are a paid subscriber it’s a dbl X weekend. I made 500 certs in 2 hours last night.

Welcome to the Clan!

Texas Reaper - I’m in Sugar Land (outside of Houston in case you don’t know where that is)

1 Like

Welcome to the clan! PSN:Daklown4life

is your PSN OG-N2Rock???

Yes