New ESO Mount

The Witch Knight Charger mount will be available on all platforms for a limited time from November 2 to November 6, and costs 2,500 crowns.

I’m almost tempted to fire up some ESO just to buy the mount. It’s pretty cool looking. Plus we’re getting new DLC soon. I miss playing an MMO and this is probably the best MMO on consoles at the moment.

1 Like

Actually a few other items on the Crown Store that I like.

Skyfire Guar

This guar’s bright colors were once thought to indicate that it was poisonous to touch, but it was found to be relatively harmless by an adventuresome rider. Caution! Patience is needed to bring this obstinate mount to heed.

The Skyfire Guar mount will be available on all platforms for a limited time from November 30 to December 6.

Telvanni Master Wizard

Lesser mages are often surprised to find that the typical apparel of a Telvanni Master Wizard is more stately than ostentatious. The truth is, Wizard Lords such as Divayth Fyr have no need of gaudy display. Their power lies elsewhere.

The Telvanni Master Wizard costume will be available on all platforms for a limited time from November 9 to November 13.