New guy from North Carolina

Hi everyone!

My name is Chris. I live in NC (from Georgia originally). I run ultra marathons, mountain bike, play a lot of golf, watch sports, anything outdoors, and of course gamer! I kinda stopped gaming online for awhile and just did single player stuff but now with the latest announcements from NVIDIA and AMD I guess now is a good time to get back into it. Lots of good holiday titles coming out too.

I play pretty much anything. I am not one of those types that only play 1 or 2 games. If a friend says a game is fun I will buy it and join in. Looking at your website and forums I am pretty sure I have most of the games you guys are playing.

Thanks for having me and look forward to gaming with you all!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community you sound way to athletic to be here lol

Welcome to the community. Ultra-marathons…good lord. What’s the longest you have done.

Welcome @Skratch84!!

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to the asylum!

50 mile trail race. Hiking trails at the US Whitewater Center. Mostly I run 50ks and other trail races. Prob gonna try a 100k next year…we’ll see. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

thank you everyone!

Welcome! Couple of us in NC.

@PCGamers get him added

Welcome to GRG.

Welcome bro…NC gamer here. Pretty much same with gaming…always a dozen or so different games going.

Hey welcome…I had kids and it got me out of gaming then i got into triathlons and running (4 1/2’s and one full IM many 13.1’s)…then back to gaming. I think i may done with tri and running, may be only biking from now on…my left knee is not good. anyway its good to see another “crazy” person here.

welcome!!!