New to GRG! Looking to add PS4 players.

Hello everyone,

I’m new here and am 25 yrs old and living in Delaware. I go by Juice (just been a nickname that’s stuck since 4th grade) even though my PSN is AlbinoGyno. I joined because I need people to play online with and felt this is a rather more appropriate community. I consider myself a more casual type of gamer however, I always play to win. I mainly am into shooters but enjoy games of all types. Looking for people to play some Paladins with currently so add me on PSN! Again, my PSN is AlbinoGyno. Thanks and happy gaming! :smiley:

Oh and btw, Jack & Coke is typically my go to drink along with most craft beers :beers:

8 Likes

Welcome to GRG! I’m going to tag @PlayStationPlayers to make sure they see your post.

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Alright thanks. Yeah I’m not the best at this sort of stuff lol.

Hey Juice!

I will add you to the PS4Players group that Johnny mentioned.

I know that @Partho23 loves Paladins and he will enjoy having someone else to play with him, since I’m fairly awful.
We just played a few games last night actually.

Are you getting Destiny 2?
Any other shooters that you currently play?

I will add you on PSN too (Olz_3).

1 Like

I also added you to the group, and if you click on the highlighted @PS4Players, it will show our PS4 group.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. Grew up very close to Delaware. Last exit in PA on 95 before the Delaware border.

1 Like

Welcome to the club. Good to see another PS4 player for Uni to play with.

1 Like

Oh yeah? Where at? I used to live in Ridley, PA.

Just added you. And nice! Yeah Paladins is my go to for now but I play killing floor 2 as well as BF1. I have destiny 1 but didn’t play much of it only because I was into other games at the time. Don’t know if I’ll get 2 or not yet.

Fair enough.

I have BF1 (not great at it) and Destiny 1 (much better at that) if you ever want to play either of those.

1 Like

If you aren’t good it doesn’t matter to me bro. I’d rather have someone to play with over having no one. I might redownload Destiny if I have the HD space.

1 Like

I enjoy Battlefield, even if I’m bad.

Destiny I don’t play much by myself but I’m more than happy to help someone else level up.
I still enjoy the game, I just don’t have much to do by myself.

1 Like

I used to go to Ridley a lot. Grew up in Chichester and then lived in West Chester before moving to CT.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve really gotten into Paladins. PSN name is the same as here. I’ll look for you.

1 Like

Did you mean to send that to me?
You know I am Olz_3 right…

Welcome. Check out founders brewery for craft!

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Yes I know, meant to reply to the top post.

1 Like