New Weather Effects for WoT on Console

New patch brings sandstorm and blizzards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4dabp_e_F4

About time !!! Being a " Super Tester " for WoT Xbox , we ran the test mode way back in November of 2015 along with some other things that maybe released in the future . Can not discuss due to a non-discloser agreement with WG .

1 Like

Nice. I really enjoy this game. I don’t play as often as I mean to, but the weather was crazy. I couldn’t see 2 feet in front of me when I jumped on the other night.

I still play at least 2 times a week . Some times you will see Jackal , Krieg or Rau on from time to time . I love the game . Got a lot of tanks and have not spent only about $ 15.00 on the whole game . Wish some others of the clan would try this free-to play game . It is not a money whore like a lot of people think .

I’ve been playing since it released on Xbox 360. I didn’t spend money on it until this year. I figured since I loved the game, and that I have a lot of hours into it that I would support Wargaming on my behalf. Bought a premium limited tank and love it. I haven’t seen any GRG play this game yet. It’s a tough one to play on your own for too long. I’ve changed my tanks around about 3 times now. the last one early this year and have about 4 tanks that I’ve had for about 3 years. The grind is real.

It’s not a pay to win game. At all. you can spend money on gold if you wish, but that doesn’t buy you the XP needed to unlock tanks. you can buy premium tanks, but someone always has something better to counter you. The only thing paying for gold does help with, is using premium ammo, which does happen a lot, but it’s not a plague by any means. Not a game breaker.

Pick a night and run a GRG tank night. I’m sure you’ll get a few.

1 Like