New World Preview Aug 25 - Sep 4

GRG,

For those of us with a computer and enjoy MMOs like ESO, I highly suggest you try out New World.

https://www.newworld.com/en-us/news/articles/new-world-preview

This appears to be widely distributed with those with prior testing given a slight priority. This will also be a good opportunity to share info about the game. There is even a special invite for streamers to partner with amazon during this preview.

f you are an Amazon 2016 Pre-order, Amazon Pre-order, Alpha Tester, or Beta Sign Up, you will receive an invitation email with a new Steam code* granting you access to “New World Preview”. If you are a Steam Pre-order customer, you will automatically have access. Be sure to check your Game Library on August 21, 2020 at 10:00 AM PT (1:00 PM ET) for “New World Preview” to install the game in advance of the event. Please be advised that you will not be able to log in to a world and get started playing until August 25, 2020 at 9:00 AM PT (12:00 PM ET).

That said, I can’t go into specifics but in my opinion, it is worth checking out.

I signed up for the beta so hoping for a code.

I was loosing hope since its be delayed to next year.

Just got my code via email.

Yeah the delay did not bug me. I had zero eyes on the game until I built a computer this summer. I am pretty excited to try this and CorePunk. But I doubt I will get a code for CorePunk. I think they only send them for active forum users and community members. Hard to do when we only have 18 minutes of footage.

I just signed up as well hopefully I’ll get one too I really wanted to check this one out im hoping for the best with it

I am looking for a reason to upgrade the rig. Hope this or Ashes of creation can be that reason.

Looks like more keys are going out. Keep seeing emails about the games preview.

bummer looks like i had an invite to the alpha but never claimed it cause it went straight to spam. just found it now. got it back in March.

I did also find the key for the beta test. so, installing that now.

1 Like

i put my character on Breakwater but will switch if you guys are somewhere else.

Starting a toon there. Think I am in a intro.