New World Release

New World release is tomorrow (Sept 28th).

Doing a roll call to see who is playing. Lets get on the same server. If there are enough possibly start our own guild.

Who’s playing?
What Faction you thinking of going with?

See you out there.

1 Like

Still haven’t decided if this one is worth it yet. I wanna play it but I’m waiting to be disappointed as usual with these games

yeah definitely going to be playing but we will see if it has staying power.

1 Like

I’ll be playing (hopefully I can get on tomorrow night). Mauraders for me. I haven’t eyed a server yet.

Pick US East server (Eden), that is what i will be on.

UPDATE: Due to server queues i am on US East - Aztlan.

Looks like they will allow free server transfers when the dust settles and they look to expand server capacity beyond the current 2k cap.

2 Likes

I want to pick this up but due to my sparse gaming time I’m wondering if there is a like a hunter/gatherer mechanic where I could support the guild during my odd gaming hours.

Probably won’t be on enough to participate in pvp battles or anything big. That could change with winter coming up.

Let me know!

There is hunting and gathering, materials from these can help feed people with items they need or be sold on the market even

So I can contribute these supplies to the guild?

I have no issue grinding supplies for the guild. It’s kinda my thing.

Edit: I assume you’re all playing the Steam version?

Yes steam and yes you could donate them although there isn’t a guild storage so you could just collect for anyone that wants things

@GrumpyInUt it’s a sandbox style game in a way. The crafting and gathering is pretty extensive. Company’s need resources to do stuff. You can really play at you own pace and still contribute.