NHL 18 Official Gameplay Trailer

If you’re a fan of any sports games, you’re familiar with annual releases. Whether its Madden, NBA 2K or WWE 2K, fans need the update rosters and features to reign supreme. The same applies with hockey fans who’ve been craving NHL 18. Today EA sports treated fans with a new trailer.

Whether you’re a Sabres or a Penguins fan, hockey addicts can appreciate a new installment in the NHL series. The latest trailer showcases the new generation of tradition and what they do best. With the sounds of Chiddy Bang beneath the action, it’s hard to not want to be a part of the action. Check out the full trailer below.

NHL 18 launches on September 15th for consoles.

That actually makes me want to order it and I haven’t played EA NHL since 04 (Avs on the cover) back on the PC.
Might need to do the EA Access and play the 17 version from the Vault.

I have 17 but only @Ahobbs2121 and @D1G1TALC1PHERS had it and I could never play with them. Would be nice if someone else got it to play with

Well I will be getting 18 as well. 2 more people and we could have a full team. But for now we should at least be good for 3 on 3. Let’s try to play a few games during the beta.