Noob Tips for ESO

I saw this video and thought it had some good tips for new ESO players. I also have a few tips myself.

Lala Pro Tips:

Mounts

• Upgrade your horse / mount EVERY day. 20 hours cooldown
  • You can upgrade your horse even if you don’t own one. Visit the stable.
  • Mount Upgrades are per Character. You need to do this on each character that you have.

Builds

• Look up some builds created by neckbeards.
  • Dump points into either Magicka or Stam depending on what build you’re going for. DO NOT mix or match. There is no reason to do so and it will only hurt your DPS.

ESO Subscription

• If you plan to buy crowns you might as well subscribe. Monthly subscription costs as much as 1500 crowns but offers a lot more. You get access to all DLC (minus upcoming Morrowind). You get an unlimited Crafting bag. 10% increase in XP and gold.

Bounties

• Deposit your money in your bank. This way if you build up a giant bounty the guards can’t take it.

Any other pro tips from the few at GRG that play ESO?

3 Likes

Bounties
Deposit your money in your bank. This way if you build up a giant bounty the guards can’t take it.

Kind of touched on it and I did not watch video yet but horse is a must.

How is this game for playing solo? I stopped playing because the guys I was questing with effed off and I don’t have patience for randoms.

This game can completely be played solo if you want to.

1 Like

I play solo mostly, cause @Lala_Calamari ignores me, and I’m on the west coast. I can party up with you if we’re on at the same time, just send invites if I’m doing something other than Netflix or plex. I know you’re on best coast time.

Sounds good. It’s been quite a while since I played but I’ve been wanting to jump in again since Skyrim SE dropped. I have a Veteran 2 or 3 fighter who I need to brush up on the abilities and can always start a new character of need be.

I’ll check out the solo thing too. I never played any PvP

We really need to have another Regulators night!

And of course this video. GRG at it’s finest!

1 Like