Nuketown Re-made for Blops 3

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

NUK3TOWN is back! This fan favorite map from Black Ops has returned in a big way for PS4, Xbox One and PC. It has been re-designed from the ground up to highlight Treyarch’s new momentum-based, chained-movement system, allowing players to battle in this adrenaline-charged new NUK3TOWN map. Set in the year 2065, players will experience a fresh take on this classic run-and-gun, close-quarters multiplayer map.

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4™, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

There’s more then one reason that it’s a fan fave.

It would be shit if they put Cracked or Hanoi or some other shitty map in it.

1 Like

It would be more fun if they slightly made the map smaller, more random nade killing, ya know fun stuff. They can’t have a BLOPS w/out Nuketown, sticks & stones, it’s un American.

1 Like

I have some good haterade for sale if anyone is interested. It comes in many flavors.

1 Like

I love Nuketown. I wish they’d release old maps (for free). I’d love to play Firing Squad again as well. I just guess that wall walking won’t be a thing for older maps.

Hijacked, yes

Berlin Wall from BO1 would be perfecto.

Free with preorder. Cool!

I don’t remember maps by name besides nuketown.
High jacked was the yacht map? Awesome for domination. I miss the ship map from cod4.

Also another great Sticks and Stones map.

1 Like

I believe that Combine will become a clan favorite . I know that Azline loves this map .

1 Like

Combine is a great TDM map, we had great success on it.

Another great sticks and stones map is Rust, I’d love to see that map again.

No shit, @Azalin4savioR sure bitched about it. I’ll continue to vote for that map when the game goes live. Actually, it’s my favorite TDM map.

Best CoD map to me was upheaval CTF or Dome FFA bring on the OG sandy vag maps! But my personal fav was Banzai cause it was a good looking map, couple of levels, good times.

Crossbow & throwing knife/axe/hatchet bankrupts players points.

Can’t hear you over the mute!

1 Like