Outbreak Prime - Raid Exotic SIVA Pulse Rifle

AKA: Gun Lala will never own.

A bunch of neck beards figured out how to unlock all the Terminals in the raid. Once you get that done, it unlocks a long pain in the ass quest line to unlock the Outbreak Prime. This looks like a nightmare to get.

Steps:

1. Get into the raid
  2. Activate all prior monitors. Use this thread for info on getting the other monitors.
  3. In the Diamond Room 4 people need to stand on these 4 canisters. Stepping order in this step doesn’t matter.
  4. In the Server Room (With the Vandals and Shanks) 2 people need to stand on the two platforms on the left and right sides by the 2 monitors (Left and Right side determined as you enter the room). Once everyone is in place the 2 people in the server room will see an ‘activate monitor’ prompt.
  5. The 4 people in the Diamond need to get back on the Bridge and off the canisters.
  6. To start the sequence:
  • Only 1 person needs to press ‘activate monitor’.
  • Each monitor will then flash to a number. This can be 0000 like the starting sequence or a different number.
  • Note: Row and Columns start at 0 meaning the ‘first’ one
  • Left monitor is the column
  • Right monitor is the row
  • Convert these numbers to decimal with this site. For example, if the number shown on the monitor is 0101 then type that in exactly and hit convert. Your result would be 5.
  • The first person in section 00 then steps on his canister using the prior 2 numbers for the Row and Column (Picture it as a map with grids. Column N, Row Y). After he steps on the canister will light up from below. A new number will show on the screen for both people. Convert these numbers. The person in section 01 needs to step on their canister. Keep doing this for all 4 people. Once complete the Diamond will open.
  1. Complete the raid and beat Aksis.
  2. Go to the hidden chest room on the back side of the map. A platform will open to get to it. Activate the last monitor and open the chest. Get the quest.
  3. Complete Quest Step 1
  • Note: for any of the puzzle steps you need One Warlock, One Hunter, and One Titan in your Fireteam. Your Fireteam must ONLY consist of these 3 people. No more, no less. One of each class.
  1. Complete Quest Step 2
  2. Tuning The Engine
  • Sequence of numbers needed (Top is 1, Middle is 2, Bottom is 3):
  • Hunter = 23223
  • Warlock = 31313
  • Titan = 32323
  • Once you solve your puzzle, then set the correct pattern (Top, Middle, Bottom) for each column from each other person in your fireteam in order to add their tuning to yours.
  1. Complete Quest Step 3
  2. Align the Energy Inputs
  • Sequence of numbers needed (Top is 1, Bottom is 4):
  • Hunter = 24414 or 41233
  • Warlock = 13334 or 23444
  • Titan = 42123
  1. Complete the raid one more time to get a component from each of the 3 bosses.
  2. One more Alignment. The final value needs to equal 730. The starting number changes between class.
  1. Collect the weapon from Shiro.

FAQ

Can I start the raid, leave, and come back and still complete it and open the chest?

• No, you must complete it in a single instance. So long as 1 person stays in the raid instance then others are able to join in up until the boss is defeated.

When doing Steps 11, 13, or 15 what classes do I need? Can I do it solo?

• You need exactly, (including, but no more than and no less than) 1 Warlock, 1 Hunter, and 1 Titan. You cannot solo it.

I have a buddy who needs my Class but I’ve already progressed past him. Can I help him?

• You sure can. Just visit Shiro (Vanguard Scout) in the Iron Temple and repurchase the step needed.

Good lord that looks complicated. This would probably be the last thing I try and get. Weapon looks pretty badass though!

No thanks

Holy crap. It looks like the stimulant a bit.

Ugh way to complicated. I’ll wait and buy it from xur. The masses will cry relentlessly that it’s to hard and not fair for everyone. Bungie will bow down as always and end up giving it away.

1 Like

No, this is a raid specific weapon, they never just gave any raid weapon away. This is like the Vex Mythocast, Necrochasm, and Touch of Malice. Xur never sold any of those and never will.

Yeah, you’re going to have to earn this one.

Anyone know what the recommended LL is to even try the quest line?