Overwatch - Uprising Event

A new PvE event is coming to Overwatch for a limited time. The event lasts from April 11 - May 1st. Looks like a horde mode??

REVISIT OVERWATCH’S GLORIOUS PAST

Experience a pivotal moment in history from before the fall of Overwatch. Join a strike team of Overwatch agents—including the newest recruit, Tracer—as they undertake a vital mission to stop an omnic uprising in King’s Row. Drop into the action and play as one of the four charged with completing this critical objective.
As always, your efforts will be rewarded. You’ll earn Uprising Loot Boxes as you play, unlocking new cosmetic skins, highlights, emotes, and sprays themed after key moments from throughout the history of Overwatch. Uprising Loot boxes are also available for purchase—but hurry, they get re-encrypted and filed away in the archives come May 1.

@OverwatchPlayers

And you can earn new skins

Loading it up now…picked a great week to take time off of work!

I keep looking at this but can’t seem to take the plunge

People don’t truly understand PTFO. I see it all the time with randoms and Paladins.

I tried this game mode on normal with randoms and it was pretty easy. I didn’t try any of the harder modes, I can see that being a clusterfuck with randoms.