Paladins Patch Update (Open Beta 4) for Consoles

Paladins Patch Update Open Beta 49 is now live on Consoles

We get a new Champion with this patch, Willo. She is a damage dealing class and hits pretty hard. Since she’s the new shiny penny, expect to see her every round.

We also get a new siege map, Brightmarsh

Environment

• “Brightmarsh is an exotic, colorful setting with lots of interesting spaces. Taking the idea of a marsh but making it feel lived-in and giving it character with bright, cheerful lighting really lent itself well to creating an aesthetically unique map.”

Level Design

• “This map embodies moment to moment gameplay in both corridor and open-air spaces. The capture point promotes “tug of war” firefights while the payload route provides strong options for defenders.”

New Customization and Skins

We also get a bunch of new weapons and character skins. My two favorites are Invader Pip and Doom Shroom for Grover.

Finally, they were supposed to fix the sound issue on Stone Keep but that’s not the case. They’re now going to disable it in rotation until it’s fixed.

BTW, you all should download this game and entertain me. I’m loving it. It’s a lot of fun and free to try. $20 buys you ALL current and future champion releases (expect 30 before they hit esports, 40 ish overall, or more).

1 Like
1 Like

I know. I’m probably going to buy it even though I haven’t played as Pip yet.

Yes I love PIP love the new digs

1 Like

@SALT You play???

I do its been in the daytime mostly.

As you can see I have been jumping around game to game lately. Summer gaming boredom, till I land on something

I went back to Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 for bet after

1 Like

We’ve been trying to field a team on Mondays. Usually a few people on.

No I have it installed but have paid the 20 bucks on Xbox as that is the console I am on the most