Phasmophobia moogie thread

I’m seeing if anyone else might have an interest in this game and maybe teaming up to play its not the most beautiful but it looks like it could be fun Phasmophobia on Steam

If you wanna seem some gameplay of this here is a link to a person I watch playing it with a friend Playing Phasmophobia for the FIRST TIME EVER - YouTube yes they are pussies and yes its fucking funny

Also for those who know of him General Sam has a video as well but with the VR side here is that one Stealing From A Dead Woman - YouTube

Let me know if you’re interested in trying it out either here or pm me on discord

1 Like

horror movies never bothered me but imagining myself trying to actually enjoy a horrific interactive VR game? fuck that.

1 Like

Well i was gonna play the desktop version, i don’t have a vr headset yet but I think id be fun once i get one

I’ve picked this up and played a couple hours and its pretty fun if you like horror games, its not perfect but I’m pretty impressed so far. I’ll give an update once I try the Vr part of it in a couple weeks

I got the shovel out of the shed and am digging up this thread!

Dog Digging GIF by Valley Maker

A sneak peek of the new in game store interface and a sneak peek of the revamped Asylum layout. The map will be renamed Sunny Meadows.

Development Preview #4 | 21/06/22

Shop overhaul, Sunny Meadows floor plan!

Welcome back we’ve got some news for you.

We’re glad that you’re all enjoying the v0.6.2 update!

The next major update “Custom Difficulty” is getting closer and closer every day. So today we want to show you a couple of new big things, to keep those hype meters cranked up to the max.

Any information and images are Work In Progress (WIP) and may change drastically before releasing

Some of your keen eyes may have noticed the lack of an add/buy button on the new main menu screen.

Well, Ghost Huntin’ Distribution has been kind enough to upgrade some of our systems!

You’ll soon find a new computer set up in the main menu room, for all your buying and selling needs!

You may also notice a brand-new, highly requested feature has finally made an appearance: Loadouts!

That’s right, no longer will you have to buy individual items (or ALL of them) every time you want to start a contract. With Loadouts, you’ll be able to set up a template, buy only the items you are missing, and add them all with just a few clicks!

In the future Progression Update, you’ll unlock an additional loadout every time you prestige!

We’ve managed to sneak past Patient 07 lurking in her new home, and grab a quick photo of the Sunny Meadows floorplan!

The number of rooms has been brought down considerably when compared to the current Asylum, but fear not, it’s still plenty big enough for ghosts and investigators alike to get lost amongst the long corridors, dense rooms, and smashed lights.

That’s it for Development Preview #4. We’ll catch you with some more teasers soon!

If you experience any issues or want to give feedback, please join the official Phasmophobia Discord: https://discord.gg/phasmophobia

Thanks,

The Kinetic Games Team