Planetside 2

convoys are so awesome, i just wish it wasnt ghost capping, it’s rare when 2 convoys run into eachother, but when it does… it’s Glorious.

1 Like

also, this…

1 Like

I think it would be beneficial to post PS2 user names since some differ from our forum and PSN names. These are the one I know right now:

Audiblesilence = Audible_Silence/Audible__Silence
Klown4life = Klown4life/DaKlown4life
RTUTS = RTuttle86
Gingerbreadman = Assasin_ginger
Alphamack = Alphamack
Icust = Icust

2 Likes

D1G1TALC1PHERS - GrumpyNutz

But what is your in game name?

According to the patch notes Audible posted yesterday, you can search by both now :slight_smile:

EU, Lithcorp, NC

PSN: Olz_3
Char: Gryne

Enjoy getting stuck into the huge battles.
Deploying a Sunderer on the front lines whilst running around as a Medic / Engineer is a great way to get the certs rolling in.

1 Like

Managed to set myself up with a US PSN account so I can play on the US servers (EU servers die after midnight here…)

So don’t be afraid if you get PSN FRs from Olz_US

Tis me.

1 Like

we couldnt hear you if you were talking, sent you a squad invite.

I think mic was playing up.

Yeah managed to lose that by trying to accept it whilst on Koltyr, which I think was the reason it failed?

Was so tired after waiting for PS2 to install and patch that I just closed out.

Will be on again.

Alright no worries. Didn’t want you to think we were ignoring you.

1 Like

Just logged in to check on sales and i had 500BC to claim… even tho i already claimed it… not sure if its a glitch or what. might wanna log in, claim and spend it on camos and stuff… only supposed to get 500 every month, its only been 2 weeks.

1 Like

I’ll be tonight around 8pm for those that want to join in on the fun.

1 Like

I’ll add my name here too! I’m online usually every weekday after work (4pm-6pm PST) and some playtime on weekends. (If the girlfriend is out of town or with friends.) :wink:

PSN: SpiderDice
NC Genudine: Mountains

Not sure if you know about this website, but it lets you see population on servers, continent control, and a shit load of stats for your characters.

Here are my stats: http://ps4us.ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=mountains

See you on the Auraxis!

2 Likes

You can play with us at any rank. When you first launch the game, you’ll be spawned at Kolytr. You can ‘Wrap’ to other continents to join us.

1 Like

or Warp.
Whichever.
:smile:

1 Like

Haha! Warp!!

Here’s PS2’s latest video about the upcoming game update:

2 Likes

Good night tonight. I got my money for a Grenade launcher and while buying some other upgrades elsewhere. @AlphaMack @assassin_ginger and i had a narrrow escape that i hope to upload.

Libs, tanks, all kinda of close calls and combat. Was awesome meeting some of the new guys also, Hope Farvas Father is ok.

I may be on a little bit tomorrow, for sure Wednesday.

Also, We were the Dominant outfit a few times which means our banner is on a few bases.

4 Likes

That was my first time in a Lib (Thanks @Audible_Silence for the great piloting skills) and it’s awesome! Those cannons and guns can lay down some real firepower!