Poll: 2017 Game releases

Its a new year and there are some good looking titles coming out this year. I wanted to get a sense on what everyone is interested in. I myself have Mass Effect and Ghost Recon on the top of my list. Although I am very interested in Death Standing but I don’t have a PS4 so SOL on that title for me. I listed 20 (cause that is the max I can do) of the biggest titles this year. If i missed any add it in the comments below. I left off some unknowns like Destiny 2.

What games are you most interested in for 2017?
(Check all that apply)

• Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
  • For Honor
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • God of War
  • Uncharted 4: The Lost Legacy
  • Prey
  • Days Gone
  • Crackdown 3
  • Injustice 2
  • Outlast 2
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Scalebound
  • The Last of Us part 2
  • Death Stranding
  • Red Dead Redemption 2

0 voters

1 Like

It’ll be interesting if we get Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2 this year.

Doesn’t seem to be too many shooters.

RD2, Wildlands,Days Gone, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Sea of Thieves for me. Others could be impulse buys depending on the quality and fun of the others.

Looks like my PS4 will actually get used in 2017.

PS4 Admin Confirmed!

3 Likes

I quit!!!

Par for the course.

Ahhh the first victim of being a PS4 leader of 2017. Sad part it’s prob not the fastest quitter. All joking aside. Game wise I’m looking at wildlands. I think UBI leaned enough from the division launch to release this game with more of what players are looking for. Fingers crossed. Other than that there isn’t much I’m looking fwd to.

1 Like

I had heard EA was gonna take a break and not work on a battlefield 2…and instead work solely on a better Battlefront 2…

That is correct.

In all honesty other then RE7 I’m most excited for Zelda…I will be buying a switch because of it.

1 Like

We don’t judge switch hitters.

1 Like