Polling interest beyond Black Ops 3 MP

• Zombies
  • Campaign
  • Zombies & Campaign
  • MP only Muthafucka!!

0 voters

I am looking to run game nights outside of the usual MP. I have never been good at zombies and would like to improve,do easter eggs and all that. I just want to know how many are interested in playing different modes. Obviously I am on the PS4 side, but this would be good for Xbox as well so their team leads know they have options for other game nights as well. I will keep the poll open for 1 week.

i am down for whatever usually. Campaign on COD is usually meh.

Side note: Think this would be better as a multiple section poll? Edit: Never-mind I see what you are going for.

Yeah I just feel that with it being 4 player coop with customization it would be fun to run through it. though didn’t think through that its not going to tell me who voted where Lol

1 Like

Just don’t want to waste time making a night for zombies or campaign and no one showing up because there is no interest. I Had enough of that with BF4 Lol

MP will be my main focus. I think there will be too much fun to be had with the different modes and games. I haven’t done much of the zombies in the last couple of games. I might be persuaded to run the campaign at some point.

MP only. I’m not too into the Zombie mode and haven’t played a CoD campaign since World at War.

I always had fun playing zombie mode. 4 player co-op sounds kinda interesting. I’m down for all of it but mp is why it gets my money.

Campaign first and then play on multiplayer . I hope some members are up to playing co-op on campaign as well. Never much of a zombie mode player though .

1 Like

Campaign first, then Zombies, then MP.

I’ve always played the zombies modes, and now with xp and shot I will play it even more.

1 Like

MP and Zombies for sure