Predict Johnny's Next Twitter Fight

As many of you know, I have tried a bunch of times to help my friend stay out of his Twitter fights to no avail. So since he will continue on, let’s make this a contest for bragging rights. Let’s predict where Johnny’s Twitter rage will be unleashed on next.

His local supermarket chain will unevenly bag his groceries causing them to spill out in his trunk. Twitter rage ensues!

1 Like

The local 4-H group for poor Corn Projects.

1 Like

that fucking drone

Anger over the Ultimate Warrior

1 Like

Against the state of Iowa

1 Like

Nintendo.
For something or another.

Local Dennys shorted him on peppers in his Western Omlette. The ham to pepper ratio is just way off and totally unacceptable. Dennys is going DOWN!

2 Likes

Get’s in fight with Nebraska football coach from 1962.

2 Likes

And the answer was…the Chicago Bulls.

Let’s see what is next.

2 Likes

Johnny is like Batman…instead of to the bat pole it is…to Twitter.

3 Likes

To update the other day I believe it was MLB and today it was Facebook.

2 Likes

You are incorrect. Yesterday it was shitty ump Angel Hernandez with his claim that race was why he doesn’t get World Series jobs rather than the fact that only Joe West is worse at his job. And today was just a statement of fact. Facebook sucks, and them giving Lamar Ball another spotlight is just one more reason to hate the entire platform.

You all are welcome for my nuggets of wisdom.

2 Likes

Who is Lamar Ball? Is he the crazy uncle?

Is Keyshawn on your list @anon42851937 for pulling his kid out of Nebraska for being an idiot??

3 Likes

Nope. I think what Keyshawn did took some guts and was good parenting.

Oh…and oops…it’s Lavar. Shows how much anyone should care about him.

1 Like

It probably doesn’t cripple the team this year, but it sure is a PR nightmare and a distraction. But when your father has been down that same road he’s got more knowledge than most.

I think Keyshawn Sr. handled the PR well, and the team won’t be distracted by this near as much as they would have been if he was still there flaking off the team and school. To be honest, he was likely redshirting this year anyway.

Cubs fans that weren’t happy with today’s trade.

2 Likes

Hey look at this way, now the white sox have 7 of the top 100 prospects in Baseball and one-third of them are from the Cubs!