PS4 Flash Sale This Weekend 9/18

Flash sale going on through September 4th @PS4Players.

It seems like Flash Sales on the PlayStation Store used to be a relatively rare occurrence, happening once a month at most. Lately, though, Sony has been doing them every couple of weeks–and a new Flash Sale just went live. That’s good news for anyone with a PS4 who’s looking for a deal on games. So even if you didn’t find anything you wanted in this week’s regular sale, something here might catch your eye. Let’s look at the discounts you can get between now and September 4.

It’s a big Flash Sale this weekend, with lots of standout titles. Among them is Bloodborne, the stellar gothic action game by From Software. It’s on sale for $7, and The Old Hunters DLC is down to $6. Or you can buy a bundle of both for $12.24.

RPG fans with a ribald sense of humor can pick up South Park: The Stick of Truth for $15 and its sequel South Park: The Fractured But Whole for $30. You don’t need to be into crude jokes to enjoy Persona 5: Ultimate Editionfor $58 (regularly $115). It comes with the game, plus a bunch of add-ons, including Personas and costumes that offer fan service for anyone who enjoys Atlus RPGs.

Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition is down to $20, as are Star Trek: Bridge Crew and Torment: Tides of Numenera. Also $20 each are the gruesome and gripping visual novel/puzzle games Zero Escape: The Nonary Gamesand Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma.

You can find more of our picks below, or check out the whole big Flash Sale on PS4, PS3, and PS Vita games here.

You can find the complete list here:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE18LP/1

3 Likes

Wow - some insane deals in there.

1 Like

Nice, I think I already own anything in there that I’m interested in - but good to see deals on some of those titles.

Crypt of the Necrodancer, South Park titles and Bloodbourne would all get recommendations from me.

Yea - Bloodborne at that price is an absolute steal.