[PS4] - GRG Destiny 2 Clan Night / Reset Tuesday

Join the GRG Destiny 2 PS4 Clan every Tuesday Night at 8:00 PM (EST) for ‘Reset Tuesday’. Lets get fire teams going and help each other with clan specific bounties when you need to run activities with clan mates. We will run Crucible, Gambit, Escalation Protocol and Strikes primarily and look to get our Clan rank up while also getting a head start on the week ahead. We can help each other out with “Daily” and “Weekly” rewards as well.

For additional information and discussion keep up with the Destiny Forum Category.

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/ps4-grg-destiny-2-clan-night-reset-tuesday/

1 Like

@destinyplayers @PlayStationPlayers I’ll see you online! Let’s get that light up so we can RAID! The Last Wish is calling!

1 Like

I’ll be on prolly round 10ish maybe later I’m at my little sisters softball game. But I finally got passed 520 @SoInZane

2 Likes

@PlayStationPlayers @destinyplayers its reset Tuesday and our official D2 Clan night. Let’s get those Fireteams going and knockout some bounties together and raise that Clan Level!

2 Likes

@PlayStationPlayers @destinyplayers get them parties and fire teams going! lets get a jump on the week and knock some shit out!

1 Like

I’ll be on in about hour and a half ready to just some skulls

1 Like

@SoInZane, @StreetRacer

Well fuck, wish I’d thought to try this last night.

https://i.imgur.com/lhajTnr.mp4

2 Likes

Holy Shit lol

Well damn… that would’ve been a lot easier

1 Like

@PlayStationPlayers @destinyplayers lets get grouped up and form some fire teams for our Reset Tuesday clan night. It was requested that we run some EP for the sniper so we can surely do that along with running various other activities.

I will be on around 8PM EST and will get a party started just hop in the party and lets shoot some shit!

1 Like

I’m down for some ep I need to work on my exotic quests

2 Likes

I will be on shortly…
As I said I’ve got to stay up most of the night because I go back to work tomorrow night;-(

1 Like

Well on second thought I had to take my daughter to tai Kwon do class so Ill be on as soon as I get home ;-(

@PlayStationPlayers @destinyplayers time to group up for reset day. Lots to do this week so lets get those fire teams going. I should be on around 8PM EST maybe a little sooner.

2 Likes

I’ll be on sometime round 7 or 8

1 Like

Is this an ongoing post or will there be a new one for this reset? I’ve got so much I need to do and could use some help figuring it out (Blind Well, Escalation Protocol, raids etc etc). I’ll probably be on around 6pm pacific time each weekday.

1 Like

This is an ongoing event, there might be new threads / updates here occasionally but D2 is so popular right now you can usually find someone online every night.

Feel free to create new threads and tag the DestinyPlayers and Ps4Players groups each time, or just head online and see who in the Clan tab is already playing.

I made a new event for tonight specifically, since I want to finish up some IB bounties, then I’ll be doing general milestones. Other people will be online around then / later too.

@KillerDuck03 feel free to hop in the party, send invites etc. We have a clan night every Tuesday for reset and Friday nights we raid… all other nights we just do whatever.

Just a reminder for the @PlayStationPlayers @destinyplayers to get those Fire Teams going tonight and group up. We hit Clan Level 6 finally! I will be on most of the day so feel free to hop in the party at any time.

I’m down to raid tonight!