[PS4] Last Wish raid Night 10/26/18

Alright Guardians our Raid Night is approaching and we have Riven to slay! @PlayStationPlayers @destinyplayers Lets get signed up and use the week to prepare.

We will group up at 8:45PM EST and go into the Raid at 9:00PM EST.

1 Like

Lemme at em. Sign me up.

1 Like

I’m down

Has I mentioned to you the other night @SoInZane I will be on it might be alittle after…
Hopefully I can it make in time…

Bump for the @PlayStationPlayers and @destinyplayers

Currently we are at 4 confirmed for the start time although @SourSmokE89 hasn’t posted here he did mention he will be on for it.

1. @theundecided (Mavellen_)
  2. @TwistedGunsmith
  3. @SourSmokE89
  4. @SoInZane

@TheOmbudsman and @StreetRacer both want to partake but may be a little late. We can take a vote if there are no other sign ups to wait until they get on once we are ready to go tonight. If we do decide to wait this will be our first full 6 man GRG raid team.

Get your coffee, energy drinks or whatever as we will beat the Raid tonight and I’d really like to roll into it with all GRG and no LFG.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll be on tonight ready to finally take down riven!

2 Likes

You guys are that far? Damn, Us sucky XBoxers need to catch up.

We are not sure what y’alls LL is but most of us @PlayStationPlayers are above 580 except @SoInZane he’s at 600 but not sure how much sleep he’s getting

2 Likes

We’re all there as well. I’m finally getting 590 gear. I don’t play D2 solely so I’m lagging a bit behind the tryhards.

1 Like

I heard SoInZane doesn’t need sleep.

3 Likes

Meh… sleep is overrated :smirk:

2 Likes

Sleep is for the WEAK

3 Likes

I am 600 light level

2 Likes

When the fuck is that.

1 Like

Cool.
I can’t keep up all of your timezones.
No idea how y’all cope with 4 of them across 1 country.

1 Like

Awesome! We can explain everything to you but I won’t knock someone who wants to do their own research. :sunglasses:

Updated roster:

1. @theundecided (mavellen_) - Titan
  2. @SourSmokE89 - Hunter or Warlock
  3. @TwistedGunsmith - Hunter
  4. @anon92806648 - Titan
  5. @SoInZane - Warlock
1 Like

Is street coming too?

It’s a race to see who gets on first… @StreetRacer or @TheOmbudsman