[PS4] Operation Dark Hours Raid 5-31-2019

Ok @PlayStationPlayers @DivisionPlayers I’m ready to take “Boomer” down and move onto more chaos, are you? Can we finally move on to the next encounter tonight?! Let me know who wants in and let’s group up and Raid and get the weekend kicked off with some carnage!

I should be on around 9 EST and will have a party started. We’ll look to go into the Raid at approx 9:15 EST.

I’ll be on

1 Like

I’ll be on around 8-830 est

1 Like

Im down to take him out tonight ill be on around 8ish

1 Like

Have you guys had any luck dropping Boomer?

1 Like

Molly and i will be on after our demons have been put to bed

1 Like

Not fully we’ve got him down to a bar of armor… everyone’s been working on getting DPS up so I think we can finally finish him off.

Throw me an invite. AR build 1.7M dps 80=dte

Hey welcome to GRG heat!

Go and throw up an intro post here Introduce Yourself and say hello to the community!

I’m in for tonight! I’ll be on about 6pm or so PST.

1 Like

I’m down once I get home!

1 Like

Just wasnt our night I guess. We were all out of sync… turrets, ads, laptops… nothing was real consistent. In a raid where you have to be near perfect we were just off our game.

It really doesnt help with how broken the NPCs are either. It just sucks the fun right out of it when they can run like the Flash, hit you like Mike Tyson and turn a promising run into an immediate wipe.

We’ll keep trying and eventually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Running the raid is all cool and stuff, but honestly i enjoyed running with an 8 man group in odz and watching Zane go instantly back to a check point from a cloud of yellow smoke

1 Like

Yup… pestilence smoke ain’t no joke lol. Was still fun running the server with an 8 man clan. Too bad we didnt run into another group tho. They probably would have server hopped anyway once they saw that GRG clan tag surrounding them ha!

We all should run pestilence, so when we run in and loot, we dont know whos cloud went off

1 Like

That should be fun and a complete shit show :joy:

Would look like WWII with everyones pestilence cloud triggering

1 Like