PS4 Player Community Gaming Night Weekly Poll 11/21/17

IT IS TIME

Hey you, @PS4Players! What are you playing this week? What’s your current fancy? Addiction?

If you’re part of this community, then you know one of the mantras is “Never Game Alone”.

Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen tomorrow and group up for the GRG Community Night!

Please reply with what you want to play and when you will be gaming. If possible, I’ll make sure we aren’t gaming alone.

I will be on by 9pm at the latest, most likely playing either Call of Duty WW2, or Destiny 2. If anyone wants me to jump on another game, just hit me up.

Other games I will play include

• World of Tanks
  • Warframe
  • Fortnite BR

Don’t be afraid to spam invites and I will most likely be doing the same if I see any of you on.

1 Like

I will almost certainly play a little Destiny 2 this week, though probably just IB / Raid whenever another clan member says they want to.

I might play some Warframe - need to progress through some of the early missions though.
Not sure if you can join up straight away or if you need to get past a certain point first.

I would also happily play Rocket League or BF4 with any clan members.

1 Like

I picked up Battlefront 2, so I’ll be getting started on that this weekend. I’ll happily jump to Destiny 2 or Fortnite if there’s a group going.

2 Likes