PUBG Mega Thread

Check my twitch records.

What is amazing is except for the one firefight Mac got into for a moment we never fired our guns yet it still was a ton of fun. Scavenging while listening for potential danger.

Some really good tips on here.

1 Like

I’m not going to have a lot of game time early in the week. Maybe squeeze in something here or there. Should have more free hours come Thur-Sat. I got a good 6+ hours in on this game over the weekend. Already itching to play more!!!

Ok so looking at the Twitch stream the accurate number was 7 others left besides the 4 of us. When the map took us out it went from 11 alive to 7 alive.

The blue line really sucks your health fast st the end compared to earlier phases in the game.

Yeah I thought we would be able to stay ahead of it when we knew it was about to move. I didn’t expect it to overtake us like that.

It was as if the blue lined passed through us and snipped our main arteries.

I’m going to keep an eye on this one to learn how the crates you buy work exactly.

They are adding a trade mechanic. We will be able to trade stuff we get in the crates.

I heard something about that.

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds launched on Steam Early Access this past Thursday, and according to its developer, Bluehole, it has already raked in over $11 million in sales. The multiplayer battle royale shooter also drew a sizable crowd of combatants with a peak of 67,000 concurrent players, says Bluehole’s press release. People didn’t just play, but also watched: Bluehole reports over 150,000 concurrent viewers on Twitch.

If you’re looking to get started with Battlegrounds yourself, make sure you check out our guide on how to get started and stay alive. We also wrote up our impressions of the last-man-standing shooter during its closed beta period.

I’m so very much enjoying this game.

Some streams from tonight with @D1G1TALC1PHERS @anon3687162 @mac79pr

1 Like

Watched some of yall’s stream lastnight while playing ArcheAge. Definitely looked like a good time. Will continue watching to see more of this new rage…keep on shootin’

1 Like

There’s something about it that I love and I can’t wait to see what the devs do moving forward.

@anon3687162 @D1G1TALC1PHERS @mac79pr

So that match where we got close to the end last night and we got taken out by the dude on the hill…

Here is where I think if we split up 2/2 it might have saved some of us. We were all clustered in one spot and taken out. If we had two of us off in a another spot, say 50 yards away, we might have been able to get to them with a flank or cross fire.

1 Like

Dig was pointing him out after he was taken out and I never saw the dude though I do see your point.

We were on a hill with only a small bush for cover. Prone or not we were easy targets. But, yeah we should have split up.

I’ll be on for a games or two tonight between 6-7.