PUBG PS4 - XBox crossplay coming this October

https://i.imgur.com/ztkXB1q.jpg

Another game goes Cross-Platform. Those lucky @PlayStationPlayers might even get a chance to play with me. Aren’t they lucky?

During today’s Inside Xbox presentation, PUBG Corp. took the stage to reveal the launch date for Season 4 on consoles, and drop a big bomb.

PUBG will soon turn on cross-platform play between PS4, and Xbox One. The feature will first debut in late September on the game’s test servers. The plan is to roll it out for everyone sometime in early October.

This does not include PC, for obvious reasons.

PUBG Corp has also stated that with the release of Season 4 console updates for PUBG will arrive within two weeks of PC updates.

“Our console community has provided us endless support since launch and we’re committed to providing them with ongoing improvements and a rich pipeline of new content and experiences,” said Ashley Youngsun Nam, cead of console for PUBG Corp.

“With the release of cross network play and faster console edition updates, we’re looking forward to creating a more integrated experience. More importantly, we’re happy to finally deliver on the two most requested features from our console community since launch.”

1 Like

But is the game console playable yet lol. I know it has suffered some vs the PC side

No, it’s pretty rough on console. Especially when compared to how smoothly Blackout plays. I tried the other day to see the maps they added, just picking up items was painful.

I would play it though just to get in some time with our PS4 folks. Spread the Grumpkin love. Only issue is CoD MW will be out with cross play then…

They are so slow with this stuff.
I thought PUBG was dead in the water months ago.

I find it inexcusable with the amount of money that game earned. Sure it’s not Fortnite money but it still sold a boatload. Plus, they had options to earn even more if they understood a cash shop.

Anyway, with the money they did earn they should of hired an army of developers to fix their shit. Especially as it is on consoles.

1 Like