PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 Beta With Audible Silence

FUCK YES!!! I’m ready to shoot some seeds in zombies faces!!! I loved the first PVZ:GW, for as simple as it looks it was quite deep. So Come join me on Playstation 4 for a look into what’s coming in Feburary. Let us pray that the servers aren’t a cluster fuck.

The Beta includes the following:
– Enjoy the Backyard Battleground (we’re saving tons of great content and plenty of surprises for launch!), and play our King of the Hill-inspired mode, Flag of Power, where you can jump into the action right away and experience an immersive and escalating battle.
– You’ll also get to try out six new PvZ character classes, as well as a returning roster of your favorite characters from the original Garden Warfare.
– Jump into our 24 person multiplayer modes – the new Herbal Assault and Gardens & Graveyards
– You’ll be able to play across four distinct maps – Moon Base Z, Frosty Creek, Z-Tech Factory, and Seeds of Time

The Beta is happening Thursday Jan 14th- Monday Janurary 18th.

Originally published at: http://grimreapergamers.com/events/2016/01/pvz-garden-warfare-2-beta-audible-silence/

1 Like

im assuming. im going to leave my Playstation in sleep and use the app to push the download so its done when i get home.

Tonight tonight b tonight

I will be on to play…until the staff meeting anyways

Was just about to post that.

If you switch you’re ps4 to UK you can download it. Did that for warthunder when ps launched.

You’ll still play with us players but it’ll be the ppl that got in earlier this week. N

I only got to play the one night unfortunately, but the maps are more complex, a lot of new modes, a sp campaign…

I’m excited. I liked all the new characters. Excited to see more variants and abilities.

I played around with most of the characters in the sandbox area.
Fun but not worth the price imo.