Rainbow Six Siege Free this week

Starting August 28th, Rainbow Six Siege will be free on all platforms until September 3rd. I might check this out as I’m kind of bored with games and really waiting for the fall titles.

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/free-weekend/index.aspx

WHEN CAN I PLAY?

• You can access the Free Week during the following times for each platform:
    • PC: August 28th 13:00 UTC - September 4th 20:00 UTC.
    • XBOX ONE:August 28th 08:01 UTC - September 4th 07:59 UTC.
    • PLAYSTATION 4: August 28th 13:00 UTC - September 4th 13:00 UTC.

HOW CAN I ACCESS RAINBOW 6 FREE WEEK?

• PC: Go to your Uplay PC Launcher.
  • XBOX ONE: The Free Week will be available to Xbox Live Gold users. To join in on your Xbox One, visit the Rainbow Six Siege product page on the Xbox Store.
  • PLAYSTATION 4: Join the Free Week on your PlayStation 4 by visiting the Rainbow Six Siege product page on the PlayStation Network.

CAN I PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS DURING THE FREE WEEK?

• Of course. You can play with anyone who already owns the game or is enjoying the Free Week like you are.

I REALLY LIKE THE GAME AND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT! ARE THERE ANY OFFERS AVAILABLE?

• If you like the game and want to keep playing after the Free Week period is over, your progress will carry over to the full game if you purchase.
    Rainbow Six Siege is available at a discount for a limited time!

• PC (UBISOFT STORE): August 19th - September 10th.
    • PC (EPIC): August 27th - September 4th.
    • PC (STEAM): August 27th - September 4th.
    • XBOX ONE: August 27th - September 9th.
    • PLAYSTATION 4: August 28th - September 9th.
  • Please check your favorite store to see the available discount.

WILL MY PROGRESS FROM THE FREE WEEK CARRY ON IF I PURCHASE THE FULL GAME?

• Absolutely. All of your progress and Operators will carry over if you decide to upgrade to the full game.

WHAT CONTENT IS AVAILABLE?

• The full game! The free version of Rainbow Six Siege offers access to all of the maps, modes, and Operators present in the full version, giving you the full Siege experience over the Free Week.

Not a bad idea, game is entertaining .

1 Like