• Wednesday Night Community Night BF1 / TF2 /Destiny
  • Friday BF1 / Titanfall
  • Sunday Driving - Forza Horizon 3 - Beers & Lala 1/22
  • Madden Tournament 1/31
  • GTA and Elite Nights - TBD

Gaming News

• Nintendo Switch Presentation
  • Path of Exile - Xbox

Main Topic - GRG Through the years - history, what GRG is about, and where we’re going

• 2old2shoot days - where we came from
  • Transition to GRG - shivr site to our current site
  • Why the name change?
  • What space does GRG currently fill?
  • Are we more than just a gaming community?
  • Where do we see GRG headed?

Community Info

4 Likes

Good show last night. I recommend everyone take a listen. Especially the last half hour where we talk about the community and what we are trying to build. Would really like to hear other members thoughts on the matter.

3 Likes

Updated top post to add the YT video of the podcast.

1 Like

Good Cast. Liked hearing about the history and evolution of GRG. Hooyah Community!

4 Likes

Yes good listen. Always good to know the history

1 Like

Great job guy on the show. History was always a favorite subject of mine and to hear where grg came from way cool

2 Likes

Thanks, I really enjoyed doing this show. It was nice to talk about where GRG came from and what we’re about. And I really think we only just scratched the surface. A lot of people just don’t really understand how long the core group has been gaming together. It’s really been well over 10 years for some of us and we really have developed a true freindship.

GRG isn’t about just filling your squad or fireteam. The real goal is to build a community. People you look forward to gaming with and BSing with. Sure, Wins and KDR mean something but that’s not the main focus of GRG. Blowing off steam and having a good time with your “virtual” friends is.

We’ve have had our fair share of drama in the past few years and it’s mostly from people that just don’t understand what GRG is about. We’ve seen it with the Destiny tryhards or the failure of PS4. Those people just weren’t on board with our culture. I understand that GRG isn’t for everyone but it sure is a special place for those that truly understand. Personally, I’d rather get online and in a party with a good group of gamers who like to shoot the shit then rally with angry tryhards.

5 Likes

I am waiting on the GRG Cruise line trip…think it was last week that in a party chat…cruises’ were the topic for awhile lol.

6 Likes