• Rockstar shuts down GTA V mod tool
  • Ataribox – New Atari console
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare standalone price leak

Main Topic – E3: Recap, What Did We Like, What Did We Hate

• What did we like about E3?
  • Games we’re looking forward to
  • What didn’t we like about E3?

Community Info

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2017/06/reapercast-60-e3-wrap-up-show/
3 Likes

Listening to this with the wife…she asked me a question and I wasnt sure on this…So if the XBX is running games in 4k…and your playing online…do we know if that means that your data usage is gonna go through the roof?

I know right now for example streaming netflix in HD uses roughly 3 GB data an hour and if you go Ultra HD its roughly 7 GB of data an hour…do we see this in our gaming as well?

2 Likes

The graphics are stored and saved locally, so you shouldn’t see any data usage there. At least for typical games like CoD and BF1.

1 Like

Yeah graphics are very rarely sent when in a multiplayer game. Only the coordinates on where to place said graphic.

Good show. Shitty E3. The one single announcement which I was waiting for was the Wildlands PvP which they’ve been promising since the day before the game released. I’ve now written that game off completely. Ubisoft is choking left and right lately so I have zero faith in anything they bring out or promise.

Still waiting for a new Elite Controller announcement. Hopefully by the holiday season, And hopefully not as bad as that Gears of War one was last year.

1 Like

The slacker finally created the youtube video.

2 Likes

To keep @anon42851937 updated.