ReaperCast 63 - Does summer change your gaming?

Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like blabbing on about.

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes | Spotify | Android | Google Play | RSS | TuneIn | More

Subscribe on Android Subscribe on iTunes

Lala Rant

• Loot Crates

Gaming News

• Fortnite released
  • Destiny 2 Beta discussion
  • Destiny 2 PC Beta Date, Requirements And Recommended Specs Revealed
  • Modern Warfare Remastered Getting killed on Steam
  • Battlefield 1 hits 21 Million Players.
  • Digitally erasing Henry Cavill’s mustache
  • KAAAAAHHHNNNNN – Star Trek the Wrath of Kahn to be re-released in theaters
  • Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of Reach Expansion due this month
  • Guild Wars 2 Path of Fire Expansion

Main Topic

• Does summer change your gaming?

Community Info

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2017/08/reapercast-63-does-summer-change-your-gaming/
2 Likes

I am for sure feeling burned out. I had that 2 week break from games due to army training. I came back and am really sucking at PUBG. Have been playing BF1 and Witcher on the Xbox. Last night I played witcher for 15 mins got killed and frustrated, switched to BF1 and got bored after a half match.

1 Like

Yes.

April starts to get a bit busier, but come June until the middle of September I am always busy. At the ball park 4 to 6 days a week for games and practices, which sometimes don’t end until :clock10: or :clock1030: by the time I get home it’s :clock11: and I gotta shower so I’m ready for bed by then. I may have an hour here or there to jump on, but I usually just get in a couple of quick matches of COD:IW - which I still enjoy.

But, once Playoffs end in October I have too much free time.

2 Likes

I find your use of emojis very disturbing.

4 Likes

Added YT video.

1 Like

Lots of content. I like @Lala_Calamari rant each time.

possible topic for next reapercast. Are gamers tired of WW2 1, should we go back to jet packs and wall running for COD.

1 Like

Save that for the mid November cast

Here is a link to the Live Stories @Lala_Calamari was talking about with GW 2.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/

2 Likes

Bump it Bump It

What kind of Halo…co-op campaign or Multiplayer killing things

Smart man.

1 Like

yeah right now just seems like what random game everyone can find to fulfill there gaming “needs” until the fall.

IGN doing a piece on Loot Crates.

It’s maddening and no one wants them. I’m pissed as I would pay for extra things in ESO if I could outright buy them, but I can’t. I have to buy loot crates and hope I “win” what I want. That sucks and they are losing money I’d spend.

What’s worse is ESO sub gives you 1500 crowns per month but they haven’t really offered any good things to buy once the loot crates became available.