ReaperCast 64 - What fall games are we looking forward to?

Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like blabbling on about.

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes | Spotify | Android | Google Play | RSS | TuneIn | More

Subscribe on Android Subscribe on iTunes

Lala Rant

• Johnny Guest Rant

Gaming News 

• BF1 Joins EA Vault
  • Discord testing Video chat
  • Horns of the Reach DLC for ESO
  • Division 1.7 Update
  • CoD WW2 Beta info released

Main Topic – Most anticipated fall releases

Community Info

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2017/08/reapercast-64-what-fall-games-are-we-looking-forward-to/
2 Likes

Its Kahura you fools. If you’re going to make fun do it right.

1 Like

Shows what happens when I am not there.

Have a feeling next CoD is going to bring GRG back for moar.

Set to be best since Ghosts, as long as flash bangs are present.

1 Like

Needs jetpack though.

1 Like

Didnt they say that for the previous version as well.

Ghosts is the standard bearer. ww2 has a lot to get right before it can topple the champ.

I’m not looking forward to anything. Seeing what the actual internal hardware specs are for the X and maybe Forza 7. Star Wars would be an after release purchase if they manage to wow me

Also, I was looking forward to Lalas rant segment :sob:

I had a good one but @anon3687162 wanted me to use it when he’s on. Plus, Johnny wanted a crack at it.

1 Like

Johnny always rants. This is your time to shine.

I was just looking through the releases for the rest of the year and I am with Nail. Not looking forward to anything. I’ll be getting my normal sports games and Forza 7, but nothing else stands out.

I need a decent game to play though so I guess I will be getting D2 or COD against my better judgement. Hopefully I will like them and play them more than a few hours.