ReaperCast 70 - Call of Duty WW2 and XBox X Reviews

Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like blabbing on about.   This espisode’s topics are gaming news, CoD WW2 and XBox X reviews.

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes | Spotify | Android | Google Play | RSS | TuneIn | More

Subscribe on Android Subscribe on iTunes

Johnny Rant

• The way Twitch TV handled the Extra Life Charity

News

• PUBG XBox Release Date 12/12
  • GTA V 85 Million copies sold
  • ESO – Clockwork City DLC released on Consoles 11/7
  • WoW Expansion
    • WoW Classic Server – Vanilla WoW
  • Xbox S Bundles for $199

Main Topics – XBox X and CoD WW2 Reviews

• Xbox One X Release
  • Call of Duty WWII Impressions
    • Maps
    • Weapons
    • Single Player
    • Multiplayer
    • War Game Mode

Community Info

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2017/11/reapercast-70-call-of-duty-ww2-and-xbox-x-reviews/
1 Like

We tried a new way to connect for this podcast. We took advantage of Discord’s Video chat and recorded from there. We would love to hear feedback on the sound quality.

2 Likes

Just started it, but so far sounds good. Actually may seem a little clearer right now.

1 Like

Pertaining to your Warframe bit at the beginning, the Plains of Eidolon open world update went to MS cert last week.
I’d imagine it will hit Xbox this week.

Update: Just read on their website that it’s coming Nov. 14th.

2 Likes

the quality on Discord sounds really clean.

good review on the Xbox X Release

1 Like

What’s nice is I can easily use my Linux laptop. I also found a solid Audio Recorder. We use @anon42851937’s copy, I also record as a backup. Rather be safe than sorry.

1 Like

I just started listening.

OH THE PAIN… It hurts so bad… OMG… MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!!

(fyi your audio sounded pretty damn good LaLa)…

Lala didn’t seem to cut in and out like usual.
Jammer wasn’t near as quiet as in the past.

Discord FTW!

2 Likes

Look at that. I got the Youtube version out in a timely matter. It’s a Christmas Miracle!

3 Likes

I got the QLCD Samsung 4k tv paired with the X Box One X with the Xbox one Elite controller and a I can say is " Holy fucking shit !!! " , this is just unbelievable to watch and play . My neighbor , who has the same tv but with a PS Pro was just speechless how things looked and sounded compared with his setup .He is now on his way to Wal-Mart to buy an X Box One X. That is a hardcore PlayStation who is just totally impressed.

4 Likes

Returning from vacay, had 50 plus 34 GB downloads for ESO/Cod.

Reviews sound kind for Cod this is misleading. On previous ReaperCast @Lala_Calamari railed on how terrible War for Planet Apes was. I expected it to suck big time but found it was best Ape movie to date, had drama, action, comedy… so I would take tomato meter’s review of Cod with grain of pepper, determine for youself.

1 Like

I want my hour and a half back from that Apes movie. I stand by my opinion that it’s one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Woody Harrelson mails in his performance. My opinion may be swayed by the fact I’ve never watched the other rebooted Ape movies but a movie shouldn’t require a trilogy to watch and enjoy. They should be able to stand on their own. This does not.

I’ll be trying out the Xbox one X this weekend. Looking to get a 4k tv later on. Great reviews guys. The possibility of a cod grg tournament will have me purchasing ww2 and giving cod one more chance

2 Likes

Any other thoughts from everyone on the latest cast?

I’m strongly tempted to buy a 4K TV to go with my new X1X but I don’t think I can justify/afford it.
Don’t want to cheap out either.

Still not bothered by COD WWII so I won’t be purchasing it.

1 Like

Got to add you to my Friends list now. Now you can truly experience MLG!

I have a 4k now but not sure it supports HDR. Need to look that up.

War is my favorite game type at this point. Keeps the run & gunners down & prevents the inner rage.

1 Like