ReaperCast 71 - Battlefront 2 and Microtransactions

Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like blabbing on about. This espisode we discuss the issues with Call of Duty WW2, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and the evils of EA and Microtransactions!

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes | Spotify | Android | Google Play | RSS | TuneIn | More

Subscribe on Android Subscribe on iTunes

Lala Rant

• Games not working at launch.  I’m looking at you Call of Duty WW2!

News

• Call of Duty WW2 Multiplayer Getting Worse with Updates?
  • Overwatch TV Commercial
  • The Punisher – Netflix Series
  • PUBG puts “hackers” into a Hacker only Matchmaking Queue
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 & Microtransactions
    • Internet Explodes over EA
    • Reduced Costs, then removed Microtransactions
    • Disney Effect on Change
    • Will that affect free DLC?
    • Game Thoughts

Community Info

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2017/11/reapercast-71-battlefront-2-and-microtransactions/
3 Likes

I’m debating on ending the ReaperCast to Youtube videos. We’re just not getting the hits on YouTube at all.

I guess for an audio-only cast there isn’t much need.
Anyone can use the link on the GRG forums if they want to web stream and most other people would likely use podcast services over YT.

I listen to the podcast on my podcast app mostly. Podcast addicts

2 Likes

I’ll have to look into that one. I use Pocketcast for my Android phone and it syncs up to their web version as well so I can listen to podcasts from my desk. It even saves progress.

Podcast addicts is similar but I like that fact that if I want it lets me search iTunes search engines

1 Like
1 Like

I knew about the Belgium thing but “someone” was already yelling at me for going too long.

Heard some comments since that it was slightly mistranslated by English-speaking media.
Probably a good thing you didn’t mention it…